If you are looking to prepare for your Platform App Builder Certification Exam, this course is MUST have for you. It will prepare you for the Certification exam and also help you in becoming a Salesforce Administrator.
- This course covers the Data Modeling and Management Module for the Exam.
- This course also contains Practice Tests for the Platform App Builder Certification Exam.
- This course is a complete Hands-On Training where you will build a Custom application using Point-and-Click Application Development.
- This course contains NOTES for each topic for last minute preparation.
- If you are planning to start your career in Salesforce, this course will give you a Jump-Start.
- This course also covers material for Salesforce Admin 201 certification.
- You will learn to build custom Apps in Salesforce.
Salesforce Certified App Builder Exam Details
The Salesforce Certified App Builder Exam consists of the following details and structure:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 63%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended.
Topics for the Exam:
- Data Modeling and Management: 20%
- Security: 10%
- Business logic and automation: 27%
- Social : 3%
- User Interface: 14%
- Reporting: 5%
- Mobile: 5%
- App Development: 8%
- Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
I was born and raised in India and I came to United States in December of 2012.
I am currently working with Bank Of America as a Software engineer .
Because of my passion for teaching, I have developed over 10 courses in the field of computer programming. I chose to create this website to empower other folks like me who have ambition and willing to grow their skill-set so they can have a well balanced career life.
StartOverview of the Salesforce UI: What is Object, tab, Profiles & Users? (9:54)
StartWhat is Object, tab, Profiles & Users ? (Part 2) (9:34)
StartWhat are objects and fields in Salesforce? (11:36)
StartWhat is the difference between Standard and Custom Object in Salesforce? (10:29)
StartDifferent types of Objects in Salesforce? (8:05)
StartWhat are Standard and Custom fields in Salesforce? (6:19)
StartHow do I create a field in Salesforce Lightning? (10:09)
StartHow to create your own custom App in Salesforce? (3:29)
StartCreate custom app in Salesforce: Recruiting Application (10:18)
StartCreate Custom object in Salesforce: Position Object to keep track of Positions (8:36)
StartAdding custom fields on an Object via Object Manager (12:42)
StartHow to add custom fields on an object via Schema Builder? (11:29)
StartWhat are the different field types in Salesforce? (8:44)
StartCreate 2nd Object for our Recruiting Application: Candidate Object (8:10)
StartAdding fields to our Custom Object in Salesforce (5:54)