Salesforce is the world's No. 1 CRM provider with billions of transactions per day. Salesforce has one of the broadest set of integration services available with options for query, batch, and streaming.
In this course, we'll explore all the major Salesforce Integration APIs, and see when each one is the right fit for a given situation. You'll learn how to use each API to get data in and out of Salesforce effectively.
What are the topics we will cover in this course?
- Overview of Salesforce APIs
- Using SOAP API to Integrate with Enterprise Apps
- Creating Lightweight Integrations using REST API
- Bulk API in Salesforce
- Consuming External Services via Apex Callouts
- Calling External Webservice from Lightning Web Components
- Streaming API- PushTopics, Platform Events, Change Data Capture
- Calling External Webservice from Aura Components
- Fetching Data from Salesforce via External System
- Sending Data from Salesforce to Java Application using Streaming API
- Salesforce Developers who are interested to learn about integrating Salesforce with External Systems
- Students who want to learn about different Salesforce API (SOAP | REST | Batch | Streaming | Outbound Messaging | Apex Callouts)
- If you are looking to become a Senior Salesforce Developer, this course is for you.
- If you are looking to pass your Salesforce Developer Certification, this course is for you.
- If you are a junior Salesforce developer and want to improve your skills to become a Senior developer, this course is for you.
- If you are interested to learn about more advanced concepts in Salesforce Development, this course is for you.
I was born and raised in India and I came to United States in December of 2012.
I am currently working with Bank Of America as a Software engineer .
Because of my passion for teaching, I have developed over 10 courses in the field of computer programming. I chose to create this website to empower other folks like me who have ambition and willing to grow their skill-set so they can have a well balanced career life.
StartOverview of POSTMAN tool and installing POSTMAN on local machine (6:07)
StartAuthenticating SOAP API Users: Connect to Salesforce using POSTMAN (9:06)
StartSOAP Requests with POSTMAN: Query Account records (7:50)
StartMaking SOAP API Calls using POSTMAN (5:19)
StartWorking with SOAP API Headers: Mru Header (9:02)
StartHow to create a record in Custom Object using SOAP API? (5:45)
StartInsert Multiple records into different object using SOAP (6:42)
StartDemo Description: Building Custom SOAP Services (2:26)
StartDemo: Creating a Custom SOAP Service (10:12)
StartOverview of Apex REST Annotations (15:34)
StartUse Postman to call a REST API (4:35)
StartCreate a connected app in Salesforce: Connected Apps use the standard Oauth (3:31)
StartAuthenticating REST API users (3:45)
StartExecute a SOQL Query to retrieve records (8:31)
StartCreate a record using Rest API from POSTMAN (7:23)
StartCreate a custom object record using REST API from POSTMAN (4:52)
StartASSIGNMENT to create a custom object record using REST API from POSTMAN (4:41)
StartCreating a Custom REST API in Salesforce (18:09)