If you are looking for a real-time application,which you can add on your resume, this course is for you.
In this course, we will build a Property Management Application from scratch using out-of-the-box features of Salesforce,Apex and Visualforce. This property Management application will communicate with third party Service using REST webservices. We will process credit card payments thorugh Authorize.Net
This course will give you insight on how the real-world applications are built in Salesforce. This course walks you through the process of creating a real time application in salesforce from start to finish which you can use as project in your resume and will help to build up your resume and also you will get idea about how the real time applications are done in salesforce rather then just power point presentation.
What you’ll learn
- Integrate Salesforce application with external applications
- Create your own custom application using APEX, Visualforce and out-of-the-box features of Salesforce.
- Learn about web callouts to connect with third-Party application like Authorize.Net
- Communicate with third-party application using Rest webservices.
- Learn about custom settings
- Difference between List and Hierarchy Custom settings.
- Learn about Remote Site Settings
- Create controller extension,Trigger, Apex Class, Restful webservices, Custom Setting and Remote Site Settings.
I was born and raised in India and I came to United States in December of 2012.
I am currently working with Bank Of America as a Software engineer .
Because of my passion for teaching, I have developed over 10 courses in the field of computer programming. I chose to create this website to empower other folks like me who have ambition and willing to grow their skill-set so they can have a well balanced career life.
StartPlease read this before proceeding further
StartAdding Fields to the Rental Unit Object : Adding fields to the custom object (7:09)
StartAdding Fields to the Rental Unit Object Part 2 (4:57)
StartAdding Fields to the Rental Unit Part 3 (4:37)
StartAdding Fields to the Rental Unit Part 4 (2:50)
StartOverview of the Rental Agreement object for the Property Management application (4:12)
StartCreating a custom object in Salesforce: Create Rental Agreement object (3:26)
StartAdding Fields to the Rental Agreement object (5:26)
StartAdding fields to the custom object: Adding fields to the Rental Agreement Object (4:43)